Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions will apply when you make payment through our site. If you are unable to understand, or have any questions about, these Terms and Conditions please contact us using the contact information set out in the “Contact Us” section below. You will be required to confirm that you have read and accept these Terms and Conditions before you submit payment to us.
Prior to submitting a payment, please save or print a copy of Terms and Conditions to keep on file for future reference regarding the payment you are submitting. Please note, terms are subject to change so review and save or print a copy of these terms prior to each payment that you submit.
Bold terms that we have used in these Terms and Conditions are defined in the “Definitions” section below.
1. Payment and Acceptance
- If you would like make Payment for an Invoice, you can use eNets using Visa / Mastercard Credit / Debit Card for Payment.
- Each payment submitted constitutes an offer to purchase our services as stated on the Invoice. Payment are subject to our acceptance and we may, at our discretion, refuse to accept your payment, including where:
- Payment cannot be processed due to an error in information you have provided to us, for example, where you provide us with: an incorrect payment card number, expiration date or card security value number; incorrect billing information (e.g., where the billing information you provide is different from the information that the bank which issued your payment card has on record); insufficient or an incorrect shipping address (i.e., street address, city, country or postcode); or fraudulent information;
- there is an error on our site relating to the invoice that you are paying for, for example any technical error that causes the invoice details not displayed properly.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our Payment and Acceptance policy, or if you consider that your Payment for Invoice was rejected by us in error, please contact us by emailing us at: email@example.com.
- All delivery charges are as stated on our Invoice and included in our total invoice amount to you.
- All deliveries are conducted in accordance to the Standard Trading Conditions of the Singapore Logistics Association.
3. Prices and Payments
- You may pay for your Invoice using either a credit card or prepaid debit card from Visa or MasterCard, a debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo.
- Any refund requests are first and foremost subject to the Standard Trading Conditions by the Singapore Logistics Association.
5. Use of our website
Your use of our site is subject to this Terms and Conditions document you are reading now.
6. Contact Us
In these Terms and Conditions:
“invoice” – means an invoice issued for services rendered by Duta Freight International Pte Ltd and governed under the Stamdard Trading Conditions by the Singapore Logistics Association.
“site” – means our website: www.dutafreight.com
“we”, “our” or “us” – means Duta Freight International Pte Ltd, 33 Ubi Avenue 3 #02-07.
“you” or “your” – means you, the customer.